FHI 360 jobs in Guinea
Position: Project Director
FHI 360 is seeking a dynamic and reliable Project Director on Citizen Involvement in Health Governance (CIHG) project. Basically, the focus area for the incumbent is the USAID-funded program Strengthening Civil Society Globally (SCS Global) program.
In particular, the position will do perform the following qualifications
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities for designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Reviews project proposals and plan to determine scheduling, budget, procedures, staffing, and allotment of resources needed for projects.
- Establishes work plans, project teams, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to meet project goals and ensure compliance with policies.
- Develops proposals and researches sources for funding projects.
- Similarly, manages the performance and provides development opportunities to managers and staff to achieve project goals.
- Provides guidance and training to managers and staff to achieve project goals. Also, participates in the strategic development of methods and techniques with executive management.
- Establishes serves and maintains partnerships with internal and external stakeholders on project matters.
- Also, provide leadership to the project team, ensuring clarity over plans and priorities, encouraging effective team-work.
- Responsible for induction of project staff, ensuring their familiarity with mandate values, quality standards, policies and program objectives and their individual responsibilities in upholding these standards and policies.
- Supports performance management and professional development of direct reports, including ongoing feedback, coaching, and career support.
- Furthermore, perform other duties as assigned.
In order to be fit for the role, the candidates must have the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s International Equivalent.
- In addition, knowledge of Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years with project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in sector-specific or multi-sector project management and implementation.
- Confident in strategic planning, staff development, and capacity building experience.
- Talent management, strategic planning, performance management, staff development, and capacity building experience.
- Also, demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and national/international in scope.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent French. However, English fluency is also desirable.
- Experience operating in challenging environments as well as experience working in a non-governmental organization (NGO).
- Guinea nationals are encouraged to apply.