Google jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Position: Product Manager
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. However, it is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Facebook.
Google is seeking dynamic and highly qualified Product Manager to assist the google operations in Pittsburgh. Generally, new recruit Product Manager work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. Also, the incumbent will be responsible for breaking down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
Furthermore, the successful appointee will carry out the following duties
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience. In addition to that, at least six years of experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, as well as design discussions. Similarly, experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or a vast technological understanding. Also, experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.