Apply for the Head of the Policy Vacancy for ESA in the Netherlands. The deadline for the application is 15th June 2020.
Duties for Head of the Policy Vacancy for ESA
- gather and propose technical and scientific content for consideration in ongoing and future ESA programmes and initiatives, proposing new policy directions to the Executive Board and especially the Director-General;
- Additionally, interact with Directorates to coordinate the various programmes for coherent long-term scenarios;
- Additionally, initiate new Programme Proposals in cooperation with the Director-General and Directors;
- Also, coordinate the preparation of ESA delegate-level and Ministerial Council Meetings in all aspects related to the Agency’s programmes;
- coordinate the implementation of the Agency’s Basic Activities;
- Likewise, contribute to ESA’s Education activities (schools, universities) of ESA in close interaction with the Member States and Directors.
Knowledge of ESA programmes and policies in all pillars (Science & Exploration, Applications, Space Safety & Security, Enabling &Support)
Understanding of the Agency’s core business and structures and relationship to other Space Agencies
Knowledge of the ESA institutional framework, and of the European and international space sector
- Developing & motivating people
- Additionally, driving performance
- Fostering cooperation & effective team-working
- Likewise, leading change
- Similarly, strategic vision & business context
Visit the official website for further details.