Jobs at Apple in the United Kingdom,
Apple Inc. is seeking a motivated, dynamic, highly qualified and experienced Internation CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Manager in the Greater London area of the United Kingdom. The position holder will supervise the CRM programs across International for App Store, Apple Music, iTunes, Apple Books, Apple News, and Apple TV.
Duties and Responsibilities
The International CRM Manager will be responsible for following operations
- International lead for CRM across Apple Services.
- Oversee International schedule for Email, Push Notifications and global Social Media programs.
- Work with local Marketing & global CRM teams to strategize ways to acquire and retain customers.
- Monitor results across International campaigns and communicates digestible insights on a regular basis to share learnings and help inform future campaigns.
- In addition to regular reporting, provide a weekly overview of planned CRM & Social initiatives to ensure leadership & local marketing teams understand what activity is planned.
- Analyze results to find opportunities and develop communication strategies based on customer insights.
- Develop a CRM playbook that outlines what opportunities are available for each region; Identify new opportunities as part of this process.
- Work closely with campaign execution teams to ensure campaigns are deployed on time and with the necessary approvals in place.
- Define direct marketing testing scenarios and campaign opportunities.
- Manage the opt-in process for global initiatives, ensuring copy and content is locally relevant.
Qualification and Skills
- BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- Experience of managing CRM within a global organization
- Strong analytics skills, along with experience in data visualization tools, content management systems, and business insights dashboards.
- Natural ability to build long-lasting relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally within a global organization
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, constantly evolving and dynamic environment.
- Ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turn, tactical projects
- Extraordinary written, communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on attitude and high attention to the detail
- Fluent in English with additional languages an advantage.