IT Jobs at Nokia in Hungary,
Nokia Corporation is the Finnish multinational telecommunication, information technology, and consumer electronics company founded back in 1865. It was founded as a pulp mill and had long been associated with rubber and cables, but since the 1990s focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, technology development, and licensing. It is a major contributor to the mobile telephony industry, having assisted in the development of the GSM, 3G and LTE standards (and currently in 5G), and was once the largest worldwide vendor of mobile phones and smartphones. In 2017, Nokia employed approximately 102,000 people across over 100 countries, did business in more than 130 countries, and reported annual revenues of around €23 billion.
The Nokia Corporation is seeking highly qualified, creative and experienced IT Technical Solution Architect to use and apply technical expertise in translating client business requirements into a customer solution in the dedicated domain of competence (e.g. Finance, procurement, sales order mgmt., supply chain). In addition to that, he/she will be responsible for creating a complete end-to-end complex (standard) solution designs.
Roles and responsibilities
The successful IT Technical Solution Architect appointee will do the following duties
- Apply advanced methodologies for the analysis and design of solutions.
- Leads and guides work of Technical Solution Owners who code, develop, build and propose technical solutions.
- Architectures as well as provide technical Solution Design.
- Works together with technology leads, Technical solution owner and partners to design solutions based on customer requirements.
- Captures and manages customer requirements using industry best practice.
- Manages complex assignments independently for the specific domain including consultancy to stakeholders.
- Ensures cross-BU co-ordination in solution definition & development.
- Defines and manages detailed architectural requirements for solution design and build work during the delivery phase for projects.
- Develops as well as deploys the solution architecture capabilities, tools, and techniques.
- Ensures that overall technical solution and architecture is aligned and based on the enterprise architecture.
- Keeps the alignment between enterprise architecture blueprint and recommendations and solution implementation.
- Provides system architecture and design specifications as well as solutions to support business and operating models and other architectural or security aspects.
- Also, other duties if necessary.
Qualification and requirements
- BSc or MSc in relevant field
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Understanding Cloud, SaaS, Mobile concepts, architectures, and standard deployment models
- Strong Business application knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA/Hybris/Ariba
- Capability to validate system solutions, design and propose alternatives from the process, change, business viewpoints to best implement standard solutions.
- Experience evaluating the change management impact of a proposed solution.
- Ability to understand the process and solution architecture E2E across multiple technologies.
- Comfortable with agile, DevOps and waterfall methodologies.
- Can guide external and internal project teams.
- S/4 / Hybris /Ariba Configuring capability.
- Understanding of the relationship between costs, schedule, quality, speed in defining a solution as well as make tradeoff recommendations.
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
Some similar jobs that you may like