TikTok calls application for experienced, dynamic, energetic Solutions Consultant to join the sales team in India. This job vacancy is based on the TikTok office of Gurgaon, India. The CRM Solutions Consultant is an internal-facing role partnering with the sales team to ensure that our CRM tool is being optimally used to support business needs while being continually developed to provide a better user experience.
The position will act as a trusted advisor to users located in multiple countries on how best to utilize the CRM, increase its adoption across the organization, and most importantly increase user satisfaction. Moreover, the Solutions Consultant has the ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic, energizing environments as well as inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Owner of the success of the CRM and other internal inhouse system applications
- Create compelling recommendations for feature development or changes through data-backed analyses and user insights.
- Impact sales team efficiency and decision making by impressive revenue analysis report based on Pipeline and Customer data.
- Actively participate in processes optimization and sales policy discussion to help the internal team with appropriate consulting solutions and related online functions.
- Develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, introducing concepts and roadmaps to key decision-makers and senior management to address their business issues and needs.
- In charge of managing and handling daily requirements/issues from end-users.
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with other platform product teams.
In order to be eligible for this job vacancy at TikTok in India, candidates must have the following qualifications
- Bachelor degree or higher and at least five years of experience
- Strong consulting skills of data analysis, business modeling and BPO (business processes optimization).
- Thoroughly familiar with all CRM functions and processes involved as well as essential knowledge about finance management.
- Similarly, understanding the unique business requirements of internal users, and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap.
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organization.
- Also, solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally.
- Furthermore, experience working with international teams across timezones, as well as field experience, preferred.
Start your application