Jobs at Habitat for Humanity, Philippines
Position: Admin – Coordinator
The Habitat for Humanity International is an international, non-governmental and non-profitable organization. It has administrative headquarter in Atlanta and international headquarter in Americus of the state of Georgia in the United States. The Habitat has been actively involving in serving humanity building “simple, decent, and affordable” housing, a self-described “Christian housing ministry,” and has addressed the issues of poverty housing all over the world.
The incumbent generally provides coordination, administrative, finance and logistical support for the Philippine Market Systems Team. In particular, s/he will be liable for the following duties
- Manages the administrative and finance functions of the TCIS department staff operating in Cebu and remotely in other locations, including arranging meetings, making travel arrangements and providing routine support.
- Coordinates logistics and provides support to webinars, workshops, and training (local and international) organized by the Terwilliger Center.
- Manages the Cebu procurement process. Similarly, prepares contracts and agreements with Terwilliger Center partners (such as MFIs, private sector firms, donor agencies, etc.) and consultants in Cebu.
- Coordinates execution of contracts and legal agreements with various departments, through TCIS AP Admin Coordinator.
- Supports the Cebu-based staff in the delivery of projects as well as creates templates, forms that the team can use.
- Also, assists in the completion of special projects as required.
- Furthermore, other related duties as assigned by the line manager.
In order to fit in the role, applicants must demonstrate the following qualifications
- Bachelors degree or minimum of five years of experience in a similar role. In addition to that, demonstrated attention to detail, highly organized and able to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Confident to work well in dynamic environments with limited resources. Similarly, the ability to prioritize tasks and redirects work effort in response to new opportunities.
- Ability to perform well in teams, especially in diverse and multicultural contexts.
- Good computer skills, experience in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other database software.
- Excellent communication skills in English.