Jobs at Marvel Entertainment
Position: Director of Acquisition and Retention
One of the most popular Movie Production franchise invites qualified applicants to apply for the position of Director of Acquisition and Retention. Moreover, inside the subscriptions, the segment is Marvel Unlimited (MU), the award-winning digital comics subscription service providing instant access to over 25,000 Marvel comics including Spider-Man, The Avengers, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, X-Men, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Deadpool and much more. Marvel seeks the head of customer acquisition and retention to help lead MU into its next phase of growth.
- Experience direct to consumer marketer. Also, a minimum eight years of experience across paid, earned and owned channels within disruptive, fast-paced companies.
- They will have deep subscriber acquisition, retention experience, a brand/business strategy background complimented by strong marketing and technology skills as well as a creative mindset.
- The familiarity of led cross-functional marketing teams that span a variety of growth marketing tactics, including driving subscribers from co-promotions, distribution partners, affiliate arrangements as well as community management.
- Specific experience managing overall spend and optimizing CAC, LTV and other KPIs for acquisition and retention.
- Direct experience on the 2 largest acquisition ecosystems: Facebook & Google.
- The prior experience building process, reporting, KPIs and team functions to support the above.
- Furthermore, the candidate ideally comes from subscription commerce or content background from the Director level or higher. Similarly, this individual is a strategic thinker who feels confident in making analytical and creative decisions.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment ( Marvel Entertainment).