Jobs at Sony, Herndon, United States
Position: Risk Analyst
- Develop tools to communicate information security risk to a wide group of Sony executives and line management.
- Work with technical and non-technical information security, IT, and business stakeholders to design and implement solutions.
- Translate data analysis findings into understandable material for various audiences.
- Provide input to the selection and design of key metrics used to monitor information security. Similarly, provide excellent stakeholder support, to include communicating with stakeholders, and creating and optimizing reports, dashboards, and data models to fulfill stakeholder needs.
- Define, document, and deliver requirements and procedures to ensure consistent data sourcing across the Sony Group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data Analysis, or a mathematics/information security field is preferred. In addition to that, a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in data analysis, statistics, information security, or related field.
- Advanced understanding of statistics, data analysis, and data visualization.
- Knowledge of fundamental information security concepts.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Similarly, data analysis tool experience – Tableau, Splunk, Python, R is preferred.
- Interested in both exploring data and engaging with stakeholders.
- Able to adapt to a dynamic work environment and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- However, all candidates must have the authorization to work in the USA.
Sony Corporation is the largest music entertainment business in the world, the largest video game console business and one of the largest video game publishing businesses. In addition to that, it is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets, and a leading player in the film and television entertainment industry.
Click here to see the full details.