Travel Consultant Jobs at Emirates in the Philippines
Position: Korean Speaker Travel Consultant
World’s fourth largest airline, Emirates is seeking a dynamic and caliber Korean language speaker Travel Consultant. The duty station will be in Clark Pampanga, Philippines. Basically, the incumbent will be accountable for attending to guest calls and provide first call resolution ensuring compliance with set standards and procedures in order to optimize guest satisfaction and achieve revenue and customer service individual targets.
In particular, the position holder will carry out the following responsibilities
- Provide first call resolution for all guest inquiries and OBE (online booking engine support) through the application of technical expertise in reservations, ticket issuance, and re-issuance.
- Comply with set standards of customer service (e.g. quality of speech, call attendance, emails, handling queues, e-mails, etc.). Be responsible for inbound calls across all markets/functions in order to ensure customer confidence, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Keep up to date on products, services, policies, and procedures to ensure accurate information and correct implementation. Similarly, take initiative to continuously enhance technical skills.
- Achieve individual revenue and customer service targets to support the delivery of team/departmental targets.
- Similarly, support implementation of new technology and work methods to sustain ongoing process and quality improvement processes.
- Maintain data protection and confidentiality for both staff and customers.
- In addition, support other departmental functions as required (e.g. ticketing & E-Services desk, preflight checks, service desk, etc.).
The ideal candidate will have the following eligibilities
- Bachelor degree in any field. In addition to that, a minimum one year of experience in Customer Service, preferably as a Korean Speaker.
- Candidates with job experience in a Contact Centre, airport or any related. However, someone from a background in airlines/travel agency preferred.
- Must be fluent in the Korean Language (both verbal as well as written). Also, excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic technical skills including the ability to navigate through computer and web application.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive, empathetic, and upbeat personality and willing to work and transfer in Clark Pampanga.