Learning and Development Manager, Education Pathways to Peace position is available in Palladium International. Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. Education Pathways to Peace in Mindanao (Pathways) is a $90 million Government of Australia investment to improve the delivery and quality of education in conflict-affected areas of Mindanao. Pathways is undertaking a range of different research and analytical pieces as part of its establishment. Reporting to the MEARL Lead, the Learning and Development Manager would lead on program learning processes and capacity development required during implementation.
- Develop the reflective learning framework and process in collaboration with the MEARL Lead;
- Also, design appropriate learning events, workshops and forums at learning communities
- Oversee the development of the content of program publications, for instance reports, case studies
- Furthermore, collaborate with the Communications Manager in design elements, communications strategies and dissemination of learning and development messages and collaterals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in education, management or relevant development subject (desirable);
- Effective communications skills, an ability to write effectively and to provide guidance and editorial support for staff from non-English speaking backgrounds;
- Demonstrated relevant experience in the field of research, including university research, preferably in the education field, preferably within a conflict setting
- Moreover, high level organisation skills and an ability to manage competing priorities;
- Demonstrated experience in providing analytical products and drawing conclusions and providing advice about activity implementation based on those conclusions;
- Likewise, demonstrated ability to provide mixed methods of communications for the delivery of information;
- Similarly, demonstrated ability to establish good working relationships with key stakeholders at national and sub-national levels; and
- Familiarity with the application of key Australian Aid policies