Management jobs at Alibaba, Italy
Position: Business Development Manager
Alibaba Group is a Chinese multinational conglomerate holding company specializing in e-commerce, retail, Internet, and technology. It owns and operates a diverse array of businesses around the world in numerous sectors. Alibaba Group invites qualified personal to apply for the position of Business Development Manager to operate in Milan, Italy. To serve the Marketing Development department, the position holder will be performing the following functions
- Become an expert in Alibaba.com’s solutions for export companies of all sizes/kinds and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client/partner needs.
- Develop and implement enablement programs to build and improve partner experience through Eco-partners(channels). Also, consult and coach service partners to achieve greater results on Alibaba.com.
- Reach the target audience and successfully drive awareness, adoption, and usage of Alibaba.com B2B service through innovative, scalable and leverageable programs – including conferences, nurture & loyalty programs, user group, and customer reference program.
- Build an ecosystem among stakeholders, integrating local resources such as chambers of commerce, government agencies, academic institutions, etc. to promote and strengthen the linkage to alibaba.com.
- Build integrated online/offline campaigns/events that drive demand and leads through the acquisition of new customers – including campaign execution, monitor and track campaign results using analytical and reporting capabilities to measure the performance of campaigns (ROI).
- Also, responsible for content creation and management for KA sellers and success stories.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all strategic matters specific to your partner portfolio. Also, contribute in escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues in a timely manner.
- Gather partner and client feedback to enhance products and customer experience.
- Furthermore, represent Alibaba.com at conferences, events or through webinars.
- BA/BS degree. In addition to that, a minimum of five years of experience in managing e-commerce/digital service companies
- Rich experience in building up and managing sales & service channels.
- Service-minded and solution-oriented talent with a growth mindset. Similarly, must be positive, energetic, easy-going, humble and patient.
- Fast investigation on business reality and pain points with the ability to proposing solution and feedback in a logical & systematic approach, able to deliver insight and market predictability strategically.
- Native in Italian as well as fluency and excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to manage ambiguity by coping with uncertainty and risk, as well as adapting to change as well as exceptional communication and presentation skills.