Management Jobs at General Electric, Bangalore, India
Position: Properties Specialist – Facilities Management
- Leading project activities and handling the complete cycle of the project management entailing requirement gathering and final execution of projects. However, the position would be an individual contributor role with no GE direct reports.
- Overseeing a team of outsourced PMC engineers for various types of jobs and resolving bottlenecks.
- Leading projects of different sizes and complexity in a multifunctional environment.
- Taking ownership and actively leading all aspects of a project following applicable standards and project management processes and methodologies.
- Review as well as monitor the status and progress of all projects to ensure continuous on-target completion.
- Leading several projects concurrently which are different in nature and engineering streams. Similarly, leading outsourced PMC resources using appropriate communication, delegation, and planning skills.
- Responsible for driving all connected services along with if any process interlocking to services and equipment.
- Submission of clear statement of work along with project plan including cost & schedule estimates for approval from the user.
- Overall Execution and construction management of all assigned projects.
- Responsible for implementing best EHS practices at the site by complying with all site safety processes as well as for complying with all statutory applicable standards to a specific project.
The ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor of Engineering/Architecture- Any Specialization or equivalent professional experience. In addition to that, at least seven years of experience in Project Management /Building Maintenance.
- Training in Project Management (PMP or equivalent Project Management certification is a plus).
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Excellent knowledge of construction safety standards and standard EHS guidelines.
- Previous hands-on with NBC, NFPA, ASHRAE, IE & FM Standards.
- Knowledge of process and services interlocking. Similarly, knowledge of Statutory Standards (KIADB, PCB, Fire & Emergency Services & CEIG).
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, and lighting.