Management jobs at OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development), France
Position: Talent Management Co-ordinator – Corporate Recruitment Programmes
Roles and responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day operations of corporate recruitment programs by supporting activities aiming to attract and hire high-quality candidates. Similarly, reviewing job descriptions, publishing vacancies on multiple channels and screening candidates.
- Track candidates’ applications and review recruitment reports. It includes assessments after interviews and/or written assessments, an initial review of panel reports as applicable.
- Promote the OECD employer brand, in collaboration with other HR colleagues. Also, update and create communication content for the OECD Career webpage as well as other corporate recruitment materials (brochures, presentations, etc.).
- Assist with the preparation of high-volume recruitment campaigns to ensure optimal reach to attract candidates with a diverse range of backgrounds and experience.
- Act as a focal point for internal and external candidates, as well as potential applicants, by providing timely responses to recruiting related inquiries on a variety of topics such as application status, selection process or scheduling related questions.
- Ensure effective liaison between the OECD and stakeholders throughout the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Similarly, ensuring prompt and consistent communication/feedback with internal and external (candidates, sending institutions, universities, OECD Delegations, etc.) interlocutors.
- Prepare offer letters, Memorandum of Understandings and other types of agreements in co-operation with the legal department.
- Participate in project work focused on a data-driven approach to review the effectiveness and success of current recruitment activities and methods, as well as deliver innovations to drive the recruitment campaigns.
- Support employer-branding initiatives by participating in career outreach and external activities representing the Organisation.
- Support internal awareness activities by contributing to presentations, walk-in sessions, workshops and information dissemination on TMA initiatives related to the promotion of talent and diversity across the Organisation.
- Furthermore, participate in other talent management activities and projects as required.
- A university degree in business or public administration, HR management, communication, or a closely related field. However, additional training focusing on talent management, communication and/or organizational development would be an advantage.
- In addition to that, at least three years’ proven professional experience as a recruiting coordinator or similar co-ordination support role.
- Sound knowledge of candidate search and sourcing as well as experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience in an International Organisation would be an advantage.