Management jobs at Singapore Airlines
Position: Business Analyst – Human Resources Technology
The position holder will perform the following specifications in particular
- Manage and deliver digital HR projects, which includes working with end users to review and simplify the existing processes and also conducting the end to end ‘Request for Proposal’ process.
- Work with end users to develop business case and requirements.
- Participate in requirements clarification sessions facilitated by vendors. o Review and sign off project deliverables e.g. Solution Proposal and UAT Test Plans
- Review project deliverables e.g. Project Schedule, Functional Specifications, and System Prototypes (if any).
- Also, review BACA Business Application Criticality Analysis) for IT, and raise BRAD (Business Risk Assessment Document) for Internal Audit’s clearance, if required.
- Review HR processes and implement process changes to ensure proper governance, segregation of duties, simplification and increased efficiency.
- Address all queries and issues raised by users that are within HR Systems & Processes’ purview.
- Ensure that the procedures and controls by IT Division, Internal Audit (IA) and Information Security (InfoSec).
- Furthermore, complete other duties as assigned.
In order to be fit for the available position of Business Analyst, candidates must have the following qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience as System Planner or Systems Engineer or Software Engineer. In addition to that, must have managed or involved in implementing core HR platform or migration.
- Familiar with 1 or 2 HR platform in the Gartner leader quadrant. Also, process review and simplification skills and experience.
- Digital user experience design project experience.
- Strong critical thinking skills, digital user experience design skills, and process design skills.
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills as well as strong numeracy and project management skills.