Manager, Product Partnerships, YouTube position is available in Google. As a Product Partnerships Manager, you’ll work with the partners on new product integration, marketing campaigns, feature requests, as well as strategic planning to drive successful partner implementations and increase user adoption and awareness of YouTube products. You will also manage business creation and growth with the partners as part of next generation implementations.
- Manage partnerships with mobile, broadband, and TV operators that drive distribution and user growth of YouTube’s applications.
- Furthermore, develop and maintain relationships with partners at the C-level.
- Work with YouTube Product Partnership colleagues and define and execute a country strategy for Mexico that accelerates YouTube’s growth and ensures the success of new products and initiatives.
- In addition, execute scalable user acquisition through partnerships and marketing programs.
- Moreover, define, analyze, and communicate partner metrics and develop business plans for presentation to YouTube management and partners.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of relevant experience in front line client facing business development or roles.
- Experience in the telecom, media and technology sector in key markets in Latin America.
- Likewise, experience of working in cross-functional teams, building strong partner relationships
- MBA or equivalent practical experience in front line client facing business development roles.
- Also, management consulting, corporate strategy, and corporate development experience, or Telco industry experience.
- Experience consulting and managing relationships, developing programs, and creating scalable partner management processes.
- Similarly, experience working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across departments.
- Understanding of telco business models and priorities for partners.
- Strategic, structured thinker who can articulate new concepts and business models.