Jobs at FHI 360 in Morocco
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for Morocco Inclusive Socio-Economic Development
The position holder will lead the design and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation plan by developing appropriate indicators, implementing systems to safeguard the collection and management of program data, and recommending changes to annual work plans or data collection techniques as needed.
In particular, s/he will do the following functions
- Oversee the application of Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) principles to inform program implementation and management.
- Refine the design of the program M&E system, clearly identifying the users and the utility of the data/information.
- Similarly, refine M&E indicators and adapt M&E tools to meet program needs, which may include a pre-test, and post-tests, focus group interview protocols, community survey tools, and baseline, mid-term, and end-line survey instruments.
- Manage and safeguard data collection, train program staff, and supervise M&E activities of staff and sub-contractors.
- Liaise with the USAID Mission on the design of M&E tools and on modifications to M&E systems.
- Also, analyze all data collected and advise program management on needed program revisions.
- Contribute to written performance reports for funder as well as for other program deliverables.
- Furthermore, work with grantees to ensure accurate information flow, including guidance/support on grantee data collection, measurement, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent in social science, management, international development, monitoring, and evaluation, or a related field. However, a Master’s degree or its international equivalent preferred.
- In addition to that, a minimum of five years of related work experience, three (3) years in Morocco preferred.
- Experience managing and executing monitoring and evaluation activities for donor-funded programs.
- Demonstrated abilities in qualitative and quantitative M&E methodologies appropriate to complex change processes and capacity development. Similarly, prominent in knowledge management and organizational learning.
- Experience coordinating with governments, ministries, and/or local NGOs, as well as local communities, for design and implementation of surveys and other data collection techniques, including those that address capacity weaknesses, preferred.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to lead multidisciplinary teams. Also, oral and written fluency in French and Arabic.
- Furthermore, the ability to effectively use statistical analysis software such as STATA and SPSS.