PA to the Executive Management Team position is available at Conciliation Resources, UK. The organization is seeking an experienced, well-organised and confident PA to provide comprehensive administrative and executive support to the Executive Director, the Executive Management Team and Conciliation Resources’ Board of Trustees.
- Above all, take responsibility for financial administration of the ED’s office, ensuring accurate allocation of costs and
monitoring expenditure against approved budgets.
- Organise detailed travel arrangements for the ED for instance arranging itineraries, visas,
preparation of travel risk assessment forms, accommodation
- Develop and maintain the ED’s paper and electronic filing and information systems.
- Also, assist the ED in maintaining good relations with external contacts and networks; diary management; handling correspondence; meeting and greeting visitors to the office.
- Provide efficient administrative and logistical support to the EMT members.
- Organise detailed travel arrangements for members of the EMT
- Moreover, assist members of the EMT with administration including printing and collating paperwork, filing, arranging
occasional meetings and and other administrative task
- Furthermore, diarise board meetings, booking and set up of meeting rooms, coordinating catering and other associated
- Coordinate the production of all papers distributed to Board members, ensure they are circulated in a timely
manner and that Board meetings are well supported.
- In addition, provide support to the Board of Trustees in making travel and other arrangements for attending or
participating in Board meetings and events.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience supporting senior executive staff, preferably including support to a team or number of staff.
- Experience of working in an organisation with an international outlook, besides an experience of working with individuals in different time zones.
- Also, proven experience of effective administration of meetings including accurate recording and minute-taking.
- Experience of communicating with external bodies or individuals on behalf of a senior executive team.
- Likewise, experience of event organisation including logistics, travel (domestic and international including visas and travel booking) and budgeting.
- Experience of working effectively as a link between executive management and other key stakeholders
- Moreover, working within a board arrangement is desirable
- Proven experience of prioritising own workload and working autonomously.
- Experience of taking fast and accurate minutes.
- Furthermore, prior experience using content management systems (desirable – training will be provided)
- Good computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, and database software.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of information management systems including databases.
- Knowledge of visa application processes and online travel booking systems (desirable).