Paid Job at DBS Group is looking for Assistant Vice President/Senior Associate, Consumer Banking Finance, Group Finance. Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
Digital Value Model
- Refine digital value capture methodology based on the learnings/experience gained from running the models. Execute governance around this process.
- Establish and update metrics and models on digital value capture.
- Track leading indicator on digital migration, at least on a monthly basis, to indicate trends towards digital penetration. Highlight adverse trends and work with relevant stakeholder to define and implement corrective actions to deliver planned outcomes.
- Align strategic initiatives with relevant levers under the digital value model. Follow-up on the delivery of these initiatives and track their impact on the digital value.Support analysis work on DVC drivers. Analyze and highlight adverse trends and work with relevant stakeholder to define and implement corrective actions.
- Work with stakeholder involving CBG, T&O, Group Finance.
- Assist and prepare materials for updates and strategic discussions at DVC steer on digital value.
- Work with various stakeholders in identifying digital opportunities.
Business Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Prepare accurate & timely financial reports for senior management
- Effectively analyze and report variances of actual results to budget, forecast, and prior periods
- Collaborate with business, finance and other cross-functional representatives within the organization to on financial matters
- Coordinate with business partners to assist in budgeting efforts
- Establish and maintain business relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ensure allocation of shared service expense base is accurate and understood by all line of business recipients
- Drive process improvement to enhance reporting and gain efficiencies
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, especially in a fast-paced environment
Others Strategic Initiatives
- To assist in other strategic initiatives as required within the finance function as required.
- Degree in Business Management / Accounting & Finance, with a minimum 5 years of multi-disciplinary experience in Strategy, Management Consulting, Program management
- Strong team player with keen analytical skills and attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to operate independently, collaborating with stakeholders to drive outcomes.