Jobs at Lamborghini in Italy,
Position: Product Marketing Specialist
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A is an Italian manufacturer of luxury sports cars and Sports Utility Vehicles in Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy. In addition to that, the company also manufactures tractors Lamborghini Trattori in Pieve di Cento, Italy. The owner and subsidiary of the company are Volkswagen and Audi respectively. The company produces sports cars and V12 engines for offshore powerboat racing. In addition to that, it currently produces the V12-powered Aventador and the V10-powered Huracán along with the Urus SUV powered by a twin-turbo V8 engine.
Roles and responsibilities
The position holder will perform the following duties on a priority basis
- Involvement since the concept phase of new projects in order to get information in advance on vehicle product offer structure.
- Following, ensure the data consistency in the sales order management system and Car Configurator.
- Release and maintain technical/commercial PR numbers for new project optional, packages complying with homologation, technical and color&trim rules.
- Handle product data inside the order management system and to support Sales Advisors in order entry and modification.
- Similarly, edit and update Car Configurator rule engine taking care of data consistency, configuration rules, and debugging activities.
- Cooperate with R&D, Logistic and Sales departments in order to agree on the best practices for content management in Group Systems.
- In addition to that, maintain and update SAP material database for pricing activities.
Required qualifications and skills
- University Degree or equivalent professional experience
- In addition to that, 2/3 years of experience in the automotive sector
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Customer orientation
- Target oriented
- Communication skills
- Good Relation Skills