Program Manager position is available at Pact for The Latin America, East & West Africa (LAEWA).
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities.Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized . Furthermore, it takes initiatives to help them discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.
- Deliver a range management, technical, administrative, and operational support services
- Also, Identify and analyze country office- and program-level quantitative and qualitative performance indicators and support actions to ensure targets are met
- Productively partner and collaborate with other Pact departments, to ensure that portfolio-wide support is given when and where necessary,
- Moreover, to build strong internal professional relationships with the members of support units
- Develop functional technical experience and subject matter expertise in at least one core Pact program advancement area as appropriate in supporting their portfolio
- Furthermore, Manage, mentor, and support a team of program officers, specialists and interns to meet team and individual performance objectives and professional development goals
- Meet with donors, partners and other stakeholders in DC and in-country
- Also, Represent Pact at external events
- Promote interregional and global learning through the support of thought leadership through regional exchanges and peer learning
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Pact’s mission, such as in international development, international relations, regional studies, or public health
- Moreover, At least ten years of work experience in international development or a related field
- Also, Ability and willingness to travel to low- and middle-income countries for three or more months per year
- Fluency in English
- Competency in another language other than English (depending on region’s requirements) preferred
- Also, Prior experience managing or supporting programs funded by major international development organizations
- Moreover, Master’s degree in a field related to Pact’s mission, such as in international development, international relations, regional studies,or public health