Project Support Officer position is available at the United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS). UNOPS is an operational arm of the United Nations, supporting the successful implementation of its partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian and development projects around the world. As a central resource of the United Nations, UNOPS provides sustainable project management, procurement and infrastructure services to a wide range of governments, donors and United Nations organizations.
The incumbent will work under the overall guidance and direct supervision of the Innovation Centre Manager, and in close coordination with the stakeholders.
- Assist with the daily operations of the Innovation Center, planning of activities, coordinate with domestic, regional and global partners.
- Facilitate training and resources management for the start-ups present at the Center.
- Likewise, participate in meetings, compile materials, and assist in the preparation of statements and papers, as requested.
- Develop analysis, mapping and participate in client meetings relating to business development opportunities with partners in the region as well as internationally
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Master’s degree in international affairs, political science, communication, economics, business administration or related fields.
- In addition, a minimum of two years of relevant work experience, in stakeholders engagement, business development, communications, or coordination roles.
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
- Furthermore, PRINCE2 Foundation and Prince2 Practitioner is an asset.
- The incumbent may also possess competencies such as integrity and inclusion, leading self and others, partnering, results orientation, agility, and more.
You need to apply online for the position through the official website of the job in order to get considerations.