Jobs at Unilever, Germany
Position: Quality Assurance Analyst (Laboratory – Quality Analyst)
Unilever is a British-Dutch transitional goods company with headquarters in London, United Kingdom and Rotterdam, Netherlands. It produces foods and beverages, cleaning agents, beauty products and personal care products in a very large quantity. However, food and beverage cover 40% of its total revenue. In overall, it is Europe’s seventh most valuable company as well as is one of the oldest multinational companies. Unilever sells its products in over 190 countries of the world.
The Unilever is seeking qualified and caliber QA Analyst for the plant Stavenhagen in Germany. In particular, the position holder will be performing the following duties
- Full shift responsibility and self-responsible action, after an appropriate training phase.
- Carrying out sensory and chemical-physical examinations in the context of quality control according to plan specifications. Similarly, evaluation of determined test results.
- autonomous carrying out of additional examinations (removal of additional samples in the event of blockages or possible blockages, the additional examinations are dependent on the deviations – sensory, chemical-physical, microbiological) to ensure product quality.
- Release and blocking in the context of shift responsibility as well as use decisions after consultation.
- Application and compliance with standards and instructions.
- Vocational training as a laboratory assistant (m / w / d), professional experience desirable
- Subject-related English skills. Also, high comprehension and very good analytical skills
- Confident to work independently as well as in team depending upon the situation. Similarly, must be reliable as well as the not afraid to take responsibility for one’s action.
- Excellent team Player as well as the willingness to work in a shift.