Telefonica jobs in Germany
Position: Reward Manager
Telefónica, S.A. is a Spanish multinational telecommunications company. The company has a head office for central operation in Madrid, Spain. Moreover, it is one of the largest telephone operators and mobile network providers in the world. In general, it provides fixed and mobile telephony, broadband and subscription television, operating in Europe and the Americas. As well as the Telefónica brand, it also trades as Movistar, O2, and Vivo. As of May 2017, Telefónica was the 110th largest company in the world, according to Forbes.
In particular, the Reward Manager will do the following specifications in the company
- Serve as an internal contact person and expert for all compensation-relevant topics for the employees of the different companies as well as for the executive employees.
- Similarly, accountable mplementation, analysis, interpretation of annual salary benchmarks to the different employee groups, as well as the derivation of necessary measures.
- Also, responsible for rewarding projects and ensuring reward expertise in prioritized business projects.
- Definition and coordination with Spain regarding compensation strategies for the different employee groups.
- In addition to that, act as a contact person and coach for HR customer teams for all salary-related issues.
- University education, master or diploma in economics, natural sciences or humanities. In addition to that, at least 5 years of professional experience in Compensation & Benefits in Group environment.
- Proven expertise in compensation, benefits & incentivization programs.
- Several years of experience in project management. Also, experience in change management.
- High conceptional skill as well as excellent communication skills.
- English fluently / fluently in word & writing. Similarly, knowledge of Spanish will be an advantage.