Senior Key Accounts Executive (Unilever Food Solutions) position is available at the Unilever office in Singapore. Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. The incumbent is responsible for developing and executing joint business plans with assigned key accounts and chain accounts, with the objective of delivery sales targets and profits of Unilever.
- Develop annual and monthly customer account plan for assigned accounts according to GGG Strategy
- Do up menu analysis by customer in order to identify both short and long term business opportunity together with action plan which is in line with FS strategy/direction
- Implement agreed business development strategies for assigned accounts
- Moreover, effectively manage trading terms and monitor growth plan.
- Gain insight & understanding into chain operators and leverage these commercial insights with channel marketing to create sustainable profitable business for both parties
- Drive Solution / Concept selling via Ideation sessions and manage entire process from initial stage to launch stage.
- Likewise, negotiate on price with customer to ensure the total volume and profit target are met.
- Regularly conduct customer business review as well as joint business planning.
- Furthermore, build up strong relationship with customers by high quality services and solutions.
- Co-ordinate with internal business support from chef, Push teams, R&D, Supply Chain, Channel Marketing and related functions in order to ensure smooth and efficient operations to support the business growth plan.
- Similarly, mplement other activity as directed by Line Manager.
- Compliance with Unilever Code of Business Principles and Safety Standard.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma holder and above.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, with minimum 1 year in key account management experience.
- Possess knowledge and experience in Foodservice industry.
- In addition, well versed with MS office applications.
You need to visit the official website of the vacancy announcement in order to apply.