Senior Marketing Executive is required in Cancer Research UK.
Here at Cancer Research UK, our understanding of cancer is increasing at a faster pace than ever before, and more people are surviving thanks to the work we do. Great marketing obviously plays a key role in Fundraising and Marketing and is key to help us achieve our ambitious income goals. You will drive improvements to ensure our campaigns are at the top of their game.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Executive in the delivery of our marketing plan for third party events such as the London Marathon
- Support on all stages of implementing marketing campaigns from the planning, creative development, results and analysis
- Plan, develop and execute supporter journeys for a portfolio of approx. 200 events to encourage signups and drive donations
- Brief designers and develop fundraising materials that align with our brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Continuously monitor supporter journeys and acquisition activity, looking for new opportunities to optimize
- Work closely with other teams across the business such as Data teams and Digital team to support our campaigns
- Manage the budget, and monitor expenditure / income weekly with monthly reporting on variances, supporting the Manager to forecast and budget for these areas.
- Knowledge and experience of developing and managing marketing campaigns
- Also, knowledge and experience of working within a digital environment
- Moreover, robust knowledge of the principles of data collection, process, selection, and data protection legislations
- Further more, ability to multi task, working on several events with sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Also, strong copywriting and proof reading skills to create engaging supporter communications
- Supplier and relationship management skills to deliver campaigns efficiently and with as much added value as possible.