Senior Program Associate is required in Results for Development (R4D) Institute.
R4D is seeking Senior Program Associates (SPAs) with health systems training and experience to provide technical and program management to a variety of health systems strengthening initiatives—including but not limited to improvements in health financing, governance, and quality of service delivery.
- Contribute to the implementation of project work plans, ensuring timely achievement of activities and successful completion of project deliverables
- Support the facilitation of technical assistance to program stakeholders and contribute to analytical and consultative activities
- local engagement with change agents, analytic and adaptive design of new approaches, sustainable transition of knowledge and skills to country-based partners
- improve global collaboration and knowledge on health system performance improvement.
- BA or MA in public health, economics, health finance, international development or other relevant discipline
- At least three (3) years of experience working in the international health sector, including the private, public, and/or civil society sectors
- Projects will require a variety of skillsets, and successful candidates will demonstrate experience in one or more of the following categories:
- Multi-country collaborative learning
- Research and analysis
- Capacity building/training and certification
- Stakeholder analysis
- Adaptive learning
- Public financial management
- Health system innovation
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple competing time and resource demands, highly organized
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience living/working in a low or lower-middle income country is highly desired
- Foreign language fluency, particularly in French, Spanish, and/or Portuguese is highly desired