Senior Salesforce Developer is required at Capital One.
About Capital One
Capital One is building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help its customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. It measures its efforts by the success its customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. It is succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by its shared values, it thrives in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. It believes that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. They elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Its associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, they are on a quest to change banking for good.
- Develop code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Proactively communicate innovative Salesforce.com capabilities to internal customers as a mean to continually provide vibrant solutions
- Develop and support the functionality of the salesforce Service Cloud platform
- Focused on achieving efficiency through the definition, alignment, and execution of configuration changes
- Grow the scope of changes approved to be made directly by the Salesforce Administrator
- Creation of in-sprint automated testing scripts
- Assists with Agile story grooming to better define technical configuration changes and translate business intent
- Develop trusted relationships with both business Product Owners and technology teammates to optimize delivery of changes
- Agile mindset to contribute to a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation and learning; promotes continuous improvement
- Seek to continuously grow by proactively seeking and embracing constructive feedback while also providing the same level of feedback to colleagues in Capital One’s open and collaborative culture
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of Salesforce Development experience
- At least 5 years of experience working on programs with custom code, custom configuration, and integration efforts
- Advanced Salesforce Developer certification
- 2+ years of experience in Service Cloud and Service console