Software Engineering Jobs at Nvidia, Tokyo, Japan
Nvidia Corporation (more commonly as just ‘Nvidia”) is the American Technology with head office in Santa Clara, California, United States of America. It designs graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on chip units (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive market.
Nvidia is seeking highly talented and qualified Senior Software Engineer to provide critical support to NVIDIA’s enterprise customers. In addition to that, the position holder will triage customer software issues and resolve customer problems. Also, s/he will be maintaining great customer relationships and working with a team to drive resolution of customer issues.
In particular, the incumbent will be doing the following duties
- Provide direct support to our NVIDIA Enterprise customers and work to answer questions, reproduce, resolve, or escalate customer issues.
- Work with a team of support engineers who will provide first level support. Similarly, work as a Technical Account Manager for large Customers in
- Track, file new bugs and reproduce customer issues. Also, take ownership and drive customer issues from inception to resolution.
- Document customer interactions and better enhance our knowledge base.
- Actively work with customers and develop internal relationships to bring to bear NVIDIA’s internal expertise.
- Participate in the creation, maintenance, and versioning of documentation related to enterprise support processes, procedures, and associated guidelines.
- Use and interact with CRM systems and provide metrics and reports in order to better develop close relationships with dedicated customer contacts. Also, learn their requirements and business needs.
- Bring independent analysis, communication and problem-solving to customer escalations.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent qualification in a relevant field. In addition to that, at least 8 years of experience in Computer System.
- Experience working directly with the customer as well as excellent computer science fundamentals.
- Deep understanding of Windows / Linux. Similarly, deep understanding and experience with virtual systems (for example VMware, KVM, or Citrix)
- Professional-level communication skills in formal Japanese, including the ability to adjust communication to the technical level of the audience, and stay calm and focused on negative situations
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills, with a passion or love for solving problems