Jobs at Facebook in South India
Position: Strategic Partner Manager
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct relationships with Facebook’s key partners in the News space in South markets.
- Identify strategic partners, educate them on Facebook’s platform and technology, manage relationships with key partners.
- Work directly with key partners & help them in their engagement with people on Facebook.
- Similarly, contribute to build, sustain and grow C-Level relationships with key partners and also manage the strategy, implementation, and optimization of partners objectives on FB.
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends to managed partners & monitor progress. Also, proactively inform & drive the adoption of new tools for partners & resolve business issues with partners.
- Be a source of insight for an international perspective in the news and integrity ecosystem. Similarly, be an internal advocate for the partners & advice product and other teams on the needs of the market.
- Develop a long term strategy for media partnerships, including addressing region-specific needs. And build and manage scalable partner programs to drive broad adoption of the Facebook Platform.
- Furthermore, provide operational day to day support to managed partners.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree with outstanding academic performance. In addition to that, at least 10 years experience, including 5 years of partner management/client servicing experience.
- Background in having worked in Southern India with in-depth knowledge of News ecosystem in particular and functioning of media partnerships in general. Similarly, fluency in any/all South Indian languages will be an advantage.
- Proven track record of driving partnership strategy, preferably at a local media company or consumer internet company, among a diverse set of industries.
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects.
- Self-motivated and independent thinker who is ready to take on initiatives without constant supervision as well as rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for the Facebook Platform. Similarly, the ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.