Jobs at Coca-Cola
World’s largest and most famed soft drinks company Coca-Cola is seeking a dynamic, motivated, highly qualified and experienced Strategic Security Manager in the North American country Mexico. It is exciting opportunities for youths haunting for jobs in Coca-Cola company
The Senior Strategic Security Manager will accountable for protecting The Coca-Cola Company from security issues that seriously threaten operations, consumer trust or shareholder confidence by delivering high order threat prevention and resolution support to the global business system, including the development and implementation of complex security programs during major events.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide in-depth security advice and/or training seminars dealing with the loss of company information, kidnap avoidance, promotional integrity and workplace violence prevention.
- Resolve security-related incidents (e.g., extortion, kidnapping, criminal contamination or other criminal attacks) by using accepted security/law enforcement techniques or procedures.
- Mitigate threats to assets (e.g., workplace violence, terrorism) of the Company by developing or providing a tactical response to an incident.
- Support efforts to build organizational capabilities required to achieve plans and destination by providing input and needed information.
- Conduct direct liaison activity by visiting domestic and foreign government officials to obtain immediate or future assistance.
- Assess business unit asset protection needs through data collection and interviews of field business personnel.
- Investigate criminal financial integrity cases (e.g., embezzlement, fraud, theft) by reviewing financial records and/or statements in order to determine culpability.
- Write asset protection strategies for the global business system to prevent and resolve incidents that threaten the Company’s assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a specific field as well as equivalent work experience
- At least 15 years of work experience
- Knowledge of domestic and international law enforcement/security organizations
- Ability to develop and maintain liaison with an extensive network of global law enforcement, intelligence, and other government agencies and peer
- Knowledge of techniques used to tactfully enforce Company policies and procedures while remaining objective when handling security issues.