Talent Group for Finance, Human Resources, Payroll and IT Associates posts are available in the Global Shared Services Centre of UNICEF in Budapest, Hungary. These roles are ideal for seasoned professionals who wish to gain international exposure to a progressive expanding Centre of Excellence. Furthermore, successful applicants will participate in a thorough technical assessment.
- Finance Associates suggest necessary journal entries where applicable and systematically follow up on long outstanding items and long outstanding open cases for bank reconciliations, also maintaining appropriate records for the work performed.
- HR Associates (HR Administration) provide support within GSSC to UNICEF staff members worldwide by administering a wide range of activities such as benefits and entitlements, and/or personnel management, utilizing complex enterprise systems and applying internal rules, regulations and policies.
- HR Associates (Payroll) support the processing of UNICEF payrolls and other entitlements globally.
- IT Associates (Local Helpdesk) provide technical, operation as well as procedural support and end-user services in the implementation, maintenance and improvement of information technology systems, procedures and activities of the GSSC office.
- IT Associates (Global Helpdesk) support users to ensure that effective and efficient solutions are available to all incidents and queries on IT infrastructure and services.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Completion of secondary education (high school diploma)
- Six years of relevant work experience. A completed university degree from an accredited institution will be counted toward the minimum work experience requirements
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of Products (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Also, previous hands-on experience in planning, organizing and delivering administrative support services is highly desirable
- Proven ability to deal with confidential and sensitive communication and information is desirable
- Likewise, proven ability to organize and prioritize
- Work experience with a development organization is an asset
- Similarly, work experience in the SSC-context is an asset
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is a requirement. In addition, knowledge of an additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish) is a strong asset
- Non-EU citizens must be in possession of a valid work permit for Hungary.