UN Jobs in Spain
Position: Training Specialist at UNOPS (United Nations Office for Project Services)
Roles and responsibilities
The position holder requires to perform the specifications
- Support the Senior Training Officer in the overall coordination and delivery of various training services provided by the training team, including planning, preparation, and delivery of the courses and seminars
- Monitor performance of the planned courses and their completion rates, while ensuring the participant satisfaction and availability of relevant training material for the courses
- Conduct orientation briefings, training sessions and online training delivery. Provide functional and substantive support post training or project deployment.
- Participate in user groups outreach program by actively collaborating with Superusers to bring about business transformation through training, mentoring and coaching.
- Develop, review and validate training curriculum, the compendium of training materials. Also, ensure that the information therein meets training objectives and needs of the end users.
- Develop content for training and training delivery on various modules of enterprise resource management. Build engaging, impactful and easy to absorb training and instructional materials; provide direction on usability, content validity, and training delivery.
- Consult and collaborate with Training officers, Business Partners, Subject Matter Experts, and project teams to create effective learning mediums including but not limited to prototypes, assessments, and other media.
- Determine instructional media appropriate to learning strategies and learner resources; perform needs.
- analysis, audience analysis, and technical analysis; provide creative approaches to program design and explore and recommend ideas that broaden and enrich the coursework.
- Support the efforts of training project teams from inception to completion; perform Project Management tasks; manage multiple projects; organize and prioritize work and drive task completion.
- Researches current industry best practices in training technologies and techniques, as well as research, test, and recommend tools and activities to build organizational capacity.
- Furthermore, abide by security policies, administrative instructions, plans and procedures of the UN and that of UNOPS. In addition to that, performs other related duties as required.
- Advanced university degree (Masters) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or relevant field.
- In addition to that, a minimum 5 years of experience in a similar field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal as well as organizational skills.
- Also, fluency in the English language (both verbal as well as an oral). Similarly, additional knowledge of any UN official language is desirable.