Unilever Canada has vacancy for the post of Shipper/Checker Seasonal.
Purpose of Job
Performs warehouse work related to receipt, storage and issue of raw materials and finished goods.
Responsible for following Unilever safety, health and environment regulations.
Utilizes basic personal computer skills to maintain necessary files, documentation and perform system transactions related to the receipt and issue of materials. Completes applicable paperwork.
- Operates a hand truck, forklift, or pallet jack to move raw materials and finished goods to and from warehousing areas, inbound or outbound transportation vehicles.
- Stores raw materials and finished goods in appropriate warehouse area, following FEFO inventory rotation and Allergen Storage Regulations.
- Performs cycle counts and reconciliation of raw materials and finished goods inventory on a regular basis and per request.
- Reads and comprehends work instructions and performs daily safety inspection of forklift and other associated equipment.
- Frequently lifts or moves up to 50 pounds and in excess of 50 pounds with the aid of lifting assistance: regularly stands and walks.
- Actively participates in WCM activities (One-Point-Lesson’s, 5S).
- May work in areas where temperatures vary greatly.
- Responsible for performing housekeeping duties.
- Performs other related work as required.
- 2+ years warehouse experience; including forklift operation, inbound and outbound dispatching, integrated inventory management, computer generated documentation
- experience in count reconciliation, and data input as applied to computerized inventory systems.
- Must read and comprehend written specifications in the English language
- have ability to get forklift re-certified.
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability