Unilever jobs in Singapore
Position: Innovation Planner, Unilever International
Unilever is a British-Dutch transitional goods company with headquarters in London, United Kingdom and Rotterdam, Netherlands. It produces foods and beverages, cleaning agents, beauty products and personal care products in a very large quantity. However, food and beverage cover 40% of its total revenue. In overall, it is Europe’s seventh most valuable company as well as is one of the oldest multinational companies. Unilever sells its products in over 190 countries of the world.
The Unilever in Singapore is seeking a dynamic and reliable Innovation Planner to work closely with the North America Business Development Managers and Marketing Teams to deliver the NPD plan. Basically, s/he responsible for managing key stakeholders across the business and across all work levels. He/She will work closely with the Central Singapore Innovation Team as well as the respective Unilever International Hubs.
In particular, the incumbent will carry out the following functions
- Manage new item set up for items introduced to the North Asia cluster via UL International through coordination with MDM, Finance, local and strategic SC, Procurement, brand, and CD.
- Comfortable navigating Unilever support systems to provide logistic information for UI clusters.
- Partner with cluster Brand Building and Customer Development to validate volumes and business case for new sourcing.
- Build and maintain innovation timeline with inputs from the broader project team, holding cross-functional team members accountable for on-time delivery of their tasks to ensure key milestones are achieved OTIF.
- Similarly, support monthly NPD calls with UI Senior Leadership and UINA cross-functional team to evaluate risk and escalate where necessary. Also, update and communicate risk management plans developed by the project team.
- Support the establishment of Service Level Agreements with Sourcing Units including Quality Requirements, Lead Time, MOQ/Order Increment and other identified cluster requirements.
- Deliver SC KPI to Target. Eg: Project OTIF, Stock Levels, Cost.
- Furthermore, develop ways of working across the UI Hubs to leverage NPD best practice. Also, develop proper NPD handoff strategy with SC counterparts once projects have been delivered on time and in full.
In order to be eligible for the position, the ideal candidate must have the following qualification
- First-level university degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, International Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or relevant areas. In addition to that, five years of work experience.
- 3 Years in Supply Chain operations (production planning, demand planning/forecasting, inventory management).
- The entrepreneurial mentality to quickly get up to speed on unfamiliar subject areas. Similarly, strong planning skills, or a strong attitude to planning.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, organization, and time management are essential skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills as well as MS-Office skills.
- Also, flexible working schedule to accommodate international cross-function teams.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Furthermore, candidates must be willing to travel if necessary.