There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Data Analyst at the UN in the USA. The position is Intern-Data Analyst.
- The UNDP Regional Bureau for Africa (RBA) team in New York provides overall strategic oversight, guidance and quality assurance, management support and broader regional analysis, including global issues
- RBA’s Strategy, Analysis, and Research Team (SAT) is seeking a highly-qualified graduate student to engage as a Research Intern to support ongoing research and publications at RBA.
- These will include the preparation of regional human development reports, Africa’s sustainable development reports, and work on financing for development.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Conducting desk reviews of existing research and literature informed by the research questions and objectives
- Also, compiling charts and tables, analyze research on thematic topics, review/revise chapters, listing of bibliography, and other tasks as required for the finalization of the report.
- Additionally, analyzing survey results, case studies, and other existing data sourced from African countries and other data sources.
- Similarly, preparing effective presentations and infographics, under the supervision of RBA staff.
- Furthermore, providing general research and logistical support for key meetings and products.
The applicant must meet the following requirements for Vacancy for Data Analyst at the UN.
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Also, familiarity with data visualization techniques
- Additionally, demonstrated research and analytical capacity.
- Similarly, speaks and writes clearly and effectively
- Also, listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately
- Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication
- Likewise, tailors language, tone, style and format to match the audience.
- Moreover, able to take initiative and work independently, with minimum supervision
- Also, the highest standards of integrity, discretion, and loyalty
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and administrative skills
- Additionally, proven ability to manage diverse and complex tasks, with tight deadlines
- Furthermore, commitment to the UNDP vision, mission, and strategic goals.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required
- Knowledge of French is a major asset.
Visit the official website for more details.