Applications have opened for the Vacancy for Program Officer in the USA. The interested candidates can apply for the position now. the position is of a Senior Program Officer at FHI 360 Washington Office
- This position will work in FHI 360’s WAMERO Regional Office.
- WAMERO is a regional office to provide support for country offices in West Africa, North Africa, and the Middle East.
- Moreover, it provides a country-centered approach to its partner countries by utilizing an expanded team of enterprise services.
- Additionally, the team comprises experts who provide programmatic, financial, human resource, information technology in the geographic area of intervention.
- The Program Officer III position will support the bilateral projects, as well as, the platform for activities being managed by the WAMERO team.
- Also, the incumbent must read, write and speak French fluently. The organization prefers Arabic.
The incumbent does the following duties
- Oversees and represents the organization in all aspects of the program in coordination with project leaders. Ensuring the integrity of the design and implementation of the program, the achievement of project performance objectives, and deliverables.
- Also, Supervises and mentors staff and provides training on systems, policies, and regulations.
- Provides support to program management teams, administratively and technically, such as troubleshooting, updates to work plans, travel coordination, and program activities monitoring.
- Additionally, Supports programs/projects to provide high-quality deliverables to clients.
- Similarly, Provides technical input to projects, including monitoring and evaluation.
- Tracks performance against Financial Cost Objective (FCO) ID, project timelines, budget, objectives, and deliverables.
- Also, Works with Project Manager on developing budgets, proposals, managing grants, project materials, and information.
- Moreover, Provides timely and high quality work plans with programmatic, financial, technical reports.
- Monitors budgets, ensuring accountability of all project activities.
- Furthermore, he/she facilitates communication by answering partner inquires and monitoring project websites.
- Also, Designs, implements, and coordinates specific program activities and may conduct research to achieve program goals.
The incumbent must have the following qualifications for the Vacancy for Program Officer in USA
- Strong knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with program design.
- Also, the incumbent must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent and demonstrated program/project management skills.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with others.
- Similarly, he/she should demonstrate the ability to analyze and interpret data, identify errors and prepare reports.
- He/she should work on problems of a complex scope that require evaluation of variable factors.
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Network with key internal and external personnel.
- Decisions may cause delays or failure to achieve results that impact departmental goals.
- Also, the candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent
- Likewise, he/she should have the knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- âÂ€Â‹Project Management (PM) Certification preferred.
- Furthermore, they must have a minimum of 8 + years’ experience with program management, cross-cultural communications, US Government rules, and regulations.
About FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication, and social marketing – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.