Website Project Coordinator position available in Conciliation Resources.
Conciliation Resources is about to embark on a new organisational website development and is seeking a dedicated and project management focused Website Project Coordinator. This role is a part-time, temporary post to add capacity to the Communications team at this busy time and take the lead on coordinating this project. The post holder will take primary responsibility for managing the website development from Conciliation Resources side – liaising with the website development agency, as well as internal Conciliation Resources’ colleagues – to ensure the project is delivered on time and budget.
- Project-manage the website development from Conciliation Resources’ end, working autonomously
and managing the website development agency
- Scope the new website with the website agency, developing new ideas and using the research gained
to anticipate future website requirements in alignment with Conciliation Resources’ communications
and organisational goals.
- Collate research and insights to feed into the website development, including eliciting information
from internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Assess and analyse any technical documentation, website specifications and statistics/research to
ensure the website will meet Conciliation Resources’ requirements, objectives and expectations.
- Document the various stages of the project, to ensure comprehensive records of the website
development are kept.
- Deal with any queries from the website development agency, or problems which may arise,
highlighting any concerns or issues with the project and suggesting solutions
- Keep the Communications team and Executive Management Team regularly updated on the project’s
- Coordinate and deliver consultations with colleagues on the project to get their input and feedback
Salary and Benefits
£28,910.69 pro rata plus 9% employer pension contribution
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of digital communications including website CMS’, as well as the
different features of websites.
- Good knowledge of project management for website development projects.
- Knowledge of the different aspects included in website specifications.
- Understanding of the importance of brand and how this should be applied and reflected across an
- Good working knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation, and how to write and create searchable content, and knowledge of Google Adwords.
- Extensive experience of working within digital communications.
• Demonstrable experience of project-managing website (re)development projects and managing website
development agencies to deliver results.
- Experience of conducting research, creating user journeys and testing for website projects.
- Solid experience of using CMS’.
- Experience of collating and analysing website data and statistics, including using Google Analytics.
- Background of working with(in) charities/NGOs (desirable).
- Fluent English.
- Excellent writing skills