World Bank jobs in India
Position: E T Consultant
The incumbent will be responsible for front-end development and theming as well as back-end/module development. In particular, s/he will carry out the following functions
- Formulate effective, responsive design elements and implement into a working theme
- Establish and guide website architecture and also ensure high performance and availability.
- Manage all technical aspects of the CMS as well as collaborate with internal teams to create visually appealing and intuitive features/functionality.
- Test and deploy applications and systems and participate in requirements analysis.
- Similarly, revise, update, refactor and debug code as well as improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC) also serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Furthermore, perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field. In addition to that, Understanding of Agile methodologies as well as excellent troubleshooting skills.
The ideal candidate must have experience of
- Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Developing web solutions in Drupal 7&8 (back-end & front-end code) and PHP implements in a LAMP environment.
- Similarly, building responsive websites using HTML/HTML5, XHTML and CSS/CSS3 and ensures compatibility of HTML pages to all platforms Mobile, Tablets, and Desktop.
- Creating Drupal custom Theming & Drupal Custom Module, Caching mechanisms and Site Building.
- Advanced site-building including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, Features and Rules, core API (form, node, Entity, field, etc.), Bootstrap, Webservices (REST), Paragraph, along with other contributed modules in LAMP (PHP) stack, scalability, open-source, development process.
- Building multilingual and multisite websites.
- Drush / Composer commands, Twig, implementing the Apache SOLR search and SEO practices.
- Version control and code management tools such as Git etc.
- Drupal 6&7 to Drupal 8 upgrade and Migrations