Academic jobs at Coventry University, Coventry, United Kindom
Position: Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Faculty of Business and Law
About Coventry University
Coventry University is a public university in Coventry, England. It was running by the name of Coventry Polytechnic until 1992. This multi-campus university is providing a course program and the degree to more than 30,000 students. The course academic department has 4 divisions and they offer around 300 academic programs. In addition to that, it is one of the largest and highest-ranked university in the United Kingdom. In the same way, Coventry University is the ninth biggest university in the United Kingdom in terms of total enrollment.
The Assistant Professor of Marketing will carry out the following duties in particular
- Take responsibility for the development and delivery of teaching, learning, and assessment. This can include substantial responsibility for the design, enhancement, and organization of teaching and learning, for curriculum development, or for the student experience more broadly e.g. as year tutor or course tutor.
- Demonstrate innovative approaches to teaching and support for students through the use of a wide range of learning resources and appropriate pedagogic practice.
- Ensure that the teaching is informed by contemporary research in the relevant field and develops the ability of students to engage in debate, critical discourse, and rational thinking. Similarly, ensure that students have an effective learning experience by providing high-quality academic guidance and advice, which enhances their employability.
- Reflect critically on teaching practice, implement improvements, disseminate good practice effectively to others, contribute to quality monitoring and enhancement and to professional accreditation processes as required.
- Furthermore, undertake research/scholarly activity, as appropriate, through a range of approaches.
- Ph.D. or equivalent in the relevant discipline. In addition to that, teaching experience at higher education level with evidence of successful student learning outcome.
- Evidence of good/innovative pedagogic practice as well as evidence of publications or other appropriate output.
- Extensive experience and national profile in subject/discipline.