Harvard Kennedy School Financial Assistance is offered for Masters, a Ph.D. degree in the field of Programs offered by the School. Furthersome, The applicant can apply for this scholarship from the official site. The deadline for sending your application is 24 January. In addition to this, this scholarship is provided by Harvard University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, which varies. For instance, this scholarship is open for Open to all nationals. Harvard Kennedy School Financial Assistance is open to prospective students who wish to study at the Kennedy School.
The following fellowships will come under financial assistance:
- Dean’s and Kennedy Fellowships
- Public Service Fellowships
- HKS research center based fellowships
- A variety of HKS scholarships and fellowships
- Restricted Scholarships from the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships (CGS)
- Financial need-based funds
- Applicants of Harvard Kennedy School Financial Assistance can be either domestic or international.
- Citizens and permanent residents of the US seeking need-sensitive scholarships and/or loans should complete the FAFSA form online and submit to the John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Second-year applications for Harvard Kennedy School Financial Assistance, are not applicable since they
are considered only prior to initial enrollment or those who are granted a deferral.
For further information, the applicant can visit the website.