Applications call for 14th SEARCA Photo Contest 2020.
The 14th SEARCA Photo Contest (2020) with the theme “Faces of ATTAIN” seeks images from across Southeast Asia that showcase people actively involved, contributing to, working towards, or benefitting from the following ATTAIN sub-themes:
- Agri-Business Models for Increased Productivity and Income.
- Sustainable Farming Systems and Natural Resource Management (NRM).
- Food and Nutrition Security.
- Transformational Leadership in Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD).
- Gender and Youth Engagement in ARD.
- Enhanced ARD towards Climate Resilience.
- EcoHealth/One Health Applications to ARD.
- USD 1,000: 1st Prize
- USD 800: 2nd Prize
- USD 500: 3rd Prize
- USD 500: SEARCA Director’s Choice
- USD 500: Philippine Department of Education Secretary’s Choice
- USD 200: People’s Choice
- The SEARCA Photo Contest (2020) is open to all Southeast Asian nationals except SEARCA employees and their immediate family members.
- The photo contest centers on the theme Faces of ATTAIN.
- All entries must be submitted via the 14th SEARCA Photo Contest (2020) online submission portal during the contest period (1 September to 30 November 2020).
- Each contestant can submit an unlimited number of entries that meet contest specifications.
Entries must be digital, colored, in JPEG format, and at least 3,000 pixels wide for a horizontal image, or 3,000 pixels tall for a vertical image at 300 dpi. Each entry should have the following details in English:
- Name of photographer and country of origin.
- Photo caption/description.
- Place where the photo was taken (include town/municipality, province/state, and country).
- The complete date when the photo was taken.
- Equipment/type of camera used.
- Other information that SEARCA may deem necessary to collect for reference purposes.