The 2021 Zurich Enterprise Challenge– Fully Funded gives you an opportunity of a lifetime to work with one of the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its corporate customers to solve real-life strategy and business challenges.
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2020 is a three-phase team competition, designed to offer participating Masters, MBA and PhD students the unique opportunity to work directly with multinational companies to provide real world solutions to corporate challenges.
- Phase 1- Qualification: 22 March – 27 June 2021Submit a video up to 6 minutes long presenting your innovative solution to the case study.
- Phase 2- Collaboration: July – October 2021The top teams will work with selected Zurich multinational customers on solving real-life corporate challenges.
- Phase 3 – Finalization: December 2021 – Q1 2022The winning team will be awarded a CHF 5’000 cash prize and invited to a Zurich-sponsored event in Q1 2022 and present their work.
Benefits of 2021 Zurich Enterprise Challenge
The Winning Team – The team with the best submission from Phase 2.
- Invitation to present at a Zurich-sponsored event in Q1 2022.
- Cash prizes – Winning team: The team with the best submission from Phase 2 will receive CHF 5’000 shared between team members.
- Runner-up team: The team of the next best submission from Phase 2 will receive CHF 2’000 shared between team members.
Top teams – The teams with the best submissions from Phase 1.
- Work with Zurich and their multinational customers: Your team will complete a consultancy case with Zurich and a leading global organization. Hone your ideas and make a positive impact on your partner company’s business.
- Interviews: Chances for interviews for top-performing participants. Zurich and partner companies will have the opportunity to review candidates during or after the Challenge*.
- Certificates All top teams: A certificate signed by a Zurich expert detailing participation and Phase 2 achievements.
The Challenge is open to Master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university worldwide. Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects. Multiple teams representing the same university can join the Challenge.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!