2024 Porsche Awards for Young Talent in Advertising Film
The 2024 Porsche Awards offer young talents in advertising based anywhere in the world the chance to present themselves and their work to experienced trade experts, thereby paving the way to professional and successful careers for the committed young teams.
As the only international advertising award dedicated to encouraging young talents and that pursues no commercial interests, the Porsche Awards have a unique profile. They have created a representative platform designed to raise the profile of young people producing outtanding work in the advertising industry and provide them with the opportunity to move one step closer to a professional career.
Check: 2024 GSMA Innovation Fund for Humanitarian Challenges
Categories for 2024 Porsche Awards
Category 1: Short Advertising Content:
- Alternative advertising (film) formats and classic advertising spots up to a length of 60 seconds.
- This is for the new creative formats for social media and the like, as well as classic TV and cinema spots.
Category 2: Long Advertising Content:
- Advertising (film) formats up to a length of 20 minutes.
- This is the category for branded short films and short films with a promotional background.
Category 3: Driven by Dreams:
- Inspiring films/projects of up to 20 minutes and other (online) formats are eligible in this category.
- The “Driven by Dreams” category is for films and formats that get us dreaming of a better world. Films and formats for progress, for environmental awareness and for sustainability, social spots or projects with the nature of an appeal.
- The theme of the projects in the three categories can be freely chosen, which means the spec spots/projects do not need to have been commissioned by a customer/brand.
Also Check: 2023-24 Voice Talent Online Annual Scholarship Competition
- The Winner in each Category will each receive a trophy and a financial prize of € 4,911.
Eligibility for 2024 Porsche Awards
- Students from film schools, schools of art and design, apprentices, graduates and other budding directors in the field of film, television, advertising film and advertising in general throughout the world who have been on the market for less than 2 years can enter their films.
- The submission to the Porsche Awards is free of charge.
- The submitted films must have been produced in 2022/2023 and must not have been submitted to the Porsche Awards in any previous year.
- The submitted films must not have opening or closing credits and must not include a watermark from a university, this is to ensure that the jury can view the films with complete impartiality.
- Films/projects in a language other than English must be submitted with English subtitles.
- All rights (image rights, music rights) must be clarified!
- The submitter confirms that the submitted film can be published on the online channels of the Porsche Awards, Porsche AG and others (for more see Rules of Entry) in the event of a nomination. If the rights cannot be granted as required, this leads to exclusion from the competition.
You might also like: 2024 AFN International Eco-Hero Awards
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!