Applications are open for the 36th Chelsea International Fine Art Competition 2021. The Chelsea International Fine Art Competition is an exciting opportunity to show new and innovative work while gaining exposure to an extensive international audience. The Competition is open to visual artists from around the world at any stage of their career working in painting, sculpture, photography, drawing, mixed media, and print.
A distinguished panel of jurors will be awarding more than $70,000 in valuable prizes.
- Basically, all visual artists worldwide over the age of 18 are eligible to participate in 36th Chelsea International Fine Art Competition 2021.
- Painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, digital media, printing, and mixed media are eligible.
- Video art, film, performance art, jewelry, and crafts are not eligible.
- Each image must be at least 72 dpi and 200 KB.
- The shortest side of the image must be at least 338 pixels.
- All entries must be JPG format.
- Each image should not exceed 5MB and should be smaller than 7500 x 7500 pixels.
- All submitted work must be available for sale.
- It is encouraged to submit images of several pieces or multiple views of the same piece.
- Dimensions of two-dimensional work cannot exceed 75 x 85 inches (192 x 218 centimeters)
- Three-dimensional work (i.e., sculptures) cannot be larger than 72 x 72 x 24 inches (184 x 184 x 61 centimeters)
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here