The Museum of Typography by Giannis and Eleni Garedaki announces the 6th International Poster Contest, without a thematic restriction, giving designers the opportunity to express their interests and concerns through their poster, and highlighting the role of the poster as an imprint of every human activity. The pandemic and more recently the vaccination are the topics that have dominated our everyday life for the past year and a half, while other creative proposals are also welcome.
The poster should be accompanied by a short explanatory text that will explain its content and purpose. The invitation mainly concerns professionals and students of graphic and visual arts. 6th international poster contest 2021 has a Free theme – Pandemic – Vaccination.
The 30 posters selected by the jury will receive honorary distinctions and the first three will receive significant cash prizes.
- 1,500 euros the first winner
- 1,000 euros the second winner
- 700 euros the third winner
Terms of Participation
- Those interested should send their work from the 26th of July to Thursday 16 September 2021 to the email: [email protected] The poster should be accompanied by the entry form and a short description of the project (up to 100 words).
- The dimensions should be 50 × 70 cm PDF, CMYK, image at 200 ppi and should not exceed 25 MB. Otherwise, the shipment should be done by transfer. It is necessary to attach a poster file in jpg format in low resolution up to 1 MB for web use.
- Each participant can submit only one, original project, which has not participated in another competition. The employees of “Haniotika Nea” SA and the “Museum of Typography by Giannis & Eleni Garedaki” are excluded from the competition.
- The poster must bear the museum logo. You can find the logo at www.typography-museum.gr/logos.pdf
- The results of the competition will be announced at the award ceremony that will be hosted in the amphitheater of the “Museum of Typography”. After the ceremony, the results will be announced in the newspaper “Haniotika Nea”, at www.haniotika-nea.gr, on the site of the “Museum of Typography” www.typography-museum.gr and on the official page of the “Museum of Typography” on facebook www. facebook.com/MouseioTypographias.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here