The Adobe Design Achievement Awards are the world’s premier digital media competition for students and emerging creators. Get exposure to creative leaders and influencers, also, connect with other young artists and designers, and learn what it takes to land today’s most coveted creative jobs.
The competition’s 6 categories represent the creative passions of emerging professionals.
Appropriate entries include, but are not limited to, abstract illustrations, editorial illustrations used to convey information or clarify concepts; narrative illustration (including a series of up to 10 illustrations for books).
Appropriate entries include a single image or series of related images that are photographic in nature. Can include (but not limited to) abstract, landscape, portrait, image editing projects, etc.
Further, Appropriate entries are cinematic or live action examples that demonstrate the ability to use Adobe tools in the process of post-production video editing. Also, Entries may include any combination of computer-generated graphics, visual effects, or digital reproductions of images.
- Print / Graphic
Appropriate entries include a single picture or a series of up to 10 related images. Also, Images must be graphical in nature. illustrative components. Also, Examples or images of 3D products and their packaging – including flat layouts for product boxes, labels, bags, on-shelf merchandising, or wall graphics.
- Digital products + Experience
Further, Appropriate entries are designs meant to be viewed or interacted with via a browser on a computer, on a handheld device, or through a combination of interconnected surfaces and interaction models.
- Motion graphic + Animation+
Appropriate entries include, but are not limited to, narrative character-based or also, dynamic animations with any combination of computer-generated graphics, visual effects, text animations, or digital reproductions of drawn images.
- Your benefits begin when you enter. Further, Make the Top Talent of 2019, and you’ll collect a prize package PLUS unlock access to a full year’s worth of unique opportunities delivered exclusively to the Top Talent community.
Early Bird Entrants
- Get an invitation to the Adobe Awards workspace and connect with your fellow entrants.
- Earn your first digital credential for taking the plunge and submitting your work.
- Your work will appear instantly on the Adobe Awards website.
- Request and receive feedback directly from the judges.
- A legal resident of a country not prohibited by Section 1.3;
- At the time of entry at least age 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older).