Applications call for Anthology Magazine Poetry Prize.
Established to recognize and encourage excellence in the craft of poetry writing and to provide a platform for publication, it is open to original and previously unpublished poems in the English language. Entries are invited from poets of all nationalities, living anywhere in the world. Poems submitted must be on the theme of ‘Expectations’ and should not exceed 40 lines. There is no limit to entries per person.
Winner of Anthology Magazine Poetry Prize will receive will following prizes
- The winner will receive a €500 cash prize and the chance to see their work published in a future issue of Anthology Magazine.
- The winner will also receive a one-year subscription to Anthology Magazine.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter, submit an original, unpublished poem, written in English on the subject of ‘Expectations’ with a maximum of 40 lines.
- Entry fee: €10 per poem if you enter by midnight on 30 September 2020, or €15 per poem if you enter by midnight on 30 November 2020.
- There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit.
- There is no age limit.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 30 November 2020 at midnight.
- Once selected, the winner will be contacted by email or telephone.
- Copyright remains with the author but Anthology Magazine reserves the right to be the first to publish or arrange a broadcast of selected works. The right to use the poems to further publicize this award is also retained.
- The submission of a written piece implies the author’s acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Anthology Magazine reserves the right to change the prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Submission Deadline & Entry Fees
- Early Bird: 30 September 2020 – €10 per poem
- Deadline: 30 November 2020 – €15 per poem
Submit a Poem