The applications for the Wise Awards in Qatar for 2020 have opened. Receive( US $20,000) as a winning prize.
Each year, the WISE Awards recognize and promote six successful innovative projects that are addressing global educational challenges. Since 2009, WISE has received more than 3,000 applications from over 150 countries. Until today, 60 projects have been awarded, from a wide variety of sectors and locations for their innovation, positive contribution and ability to adapt and scale-up.
Similarly, this year’s WISE Awards will identify, celebrate, and promote six innovative projects for their positive contribution to education and society. These Awards highlight initiatives found to be most creative and effective in finding solutions to education challenges at any level and in all environments. In bringing forward these models, WISE is helping build a network of recognized change-makers to inspire transformation and innovation in education.
The successful candidates will receive the following advantages after participating in the Wise Awards in Qatar.
- Each WISE Awards winning project will receive US$20,000 and will benefit from increased public interest through media exposure and other channels.
- Additionally, this is not a grant scheme aimed at supporting projects, nor is it intended to be a source of funding for new and untried ideas. Any such applications or nominations will not be considered.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to participate in the Wise Awards in Qatar.
- The 2020 WISE Awards submission procedure accepts both applications and nominations.
- Ongoing/existing education projects run by any type of organization such as colleges, universities, academic networks, and private-sector companies working in the field of education can apply.
- Projects can also belong to any education sector such as pre-primary, primary, secondary, tertiary, vocational training, higher education, special needs education, education for people with disabilities, informal learning, and distance-based, non-formal and lifelong learning.
- Finally, projects from any part of the world can apply or be nominated for the WISE Awards.
- Anyone who has submitted a previous application to the WISE Awards can submit a new application for the same – or for a different – project.
- Previous recipients of the WISE Awards are not eligible to apply for the 200 WISE Awards. Moreover, others involved in the projects and/or activities that have received previous WISE Awards are not eligible to apply.
In order for the application/nomination form to be eligible,
- The candidates must enter the application in the official form on the online system. The organizers will not consider curriculum vitae or other forms of documents.
- Similarly, they must be complete and accurate
- Also, they must submit the application in English
- Additionally, the candidates must submit the application online by the official deadline
- In the case of an application, the form must include the contact details of two supporters
For more details about the program, click here.