Apply for UNICEF Youth Mediathon 2021. UNICEF’s Youth Mediathon is an online skills building program that gives you the opportunity to improve your abilities as content creator and work with other youth to develop multimedia projects about the issues affecting young people today.
Join one of 2021 classes, led by top professionals in leading creative firms like GIPHY; and top creators like Atticus and IN-Q. You will have a chance apply the learnings from the program to create and publish your own content with UNICEF.
- Poetry: As a part of this group, you will work with young people around the world and learn from Atticus and IN-Q to develop a poetry-based project. This wants to see your poetry skills, so candidates must send the best examples of their work.
- Animation and Illustration: As part of this group, you will take part in a workshop about content creation for digital platforms, and work with young people around the world and top creative professionals to develop an animation based project to create GIFs for World Children’s Day, UNICEF’s annual day of action for children. This project will have the support of GIPHY and UNICEF mentors.
- Video Creators: As a part of this group, you will work with young people around the world and top creative professionals to develop a short video challenge for World Children’s Day, UNICEF’s annual day of action for children, by children. Applicants are requested to send the best examples of their work.
- Social Media Creativity: As a part of this group, you will attend a workshop with Maxwell Zorick, Senior Director of Social Impact at the MTV Entertainment Group, leading creative campaigns for brands such as MTV, Comedy Central, and VH1. In this workshop, you will learn how to create social impact campaigns and develop creative strategies; it will be about the child rights issues you are passionate.
UNICEF Youth Mediathon is open to candidates who are
- between 15 to 22 years of age.
- content creator.
This program is basically open to everyone. Participants will learn from top professionals and connect with other young creators.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here